Tumblr is a
microblogging platform and social networking website, with over 77 million
blogs. Tumblr lets you effortlessly share anything. Post text, photos, quotes,
links, music, and videos from your browser, phone, desktop, email or wherever
you happen to be. But with all his choice how do you go about creating an
Luckily successful tumblr blog has put together a short guide...
How to Tumblr:
Some tips from my nearly 4 years on Tumblr. Enjoy...
• Post great + extraordinary + timely stuff
• Post with a consistent theme/style/voice
• Post stuff you care about, not what’s popular
• Post lots of images, always crediting creator
• Use “Photo” as often as possible (esp. for ‘link’ posts)
• Follow a lot
• Follow diversely
• Unfollow folks when you get tired of their stuff
• Like posts on Tumblrs you dig
• Like a lot, but not too much
• Reblog content that fits your aesthetic
• Add something thoughtful when you reblog
• Have contact info someplace, even if it’s just Ask
• Pay attention to your site design for people outside the Tumblr Dash
• Give props + shoutouts + sweet emails to Tumblrs you really like
• Friend up Tumblr pals on other sites like Twitter, Last.fm, etc.
• HAVE FUN!
• Steal other people’s stuff without crediting/linking back
• Reblog stuff with 10+ levels of blockquote
• Reblog back and forth in order to have a ‘conversation’
• Post stupid shit just to get Tumblarity (it’s fleeting!) RIP Tumblarity
• Strip out all credits
• Ask people to reblog your post, they will if they want to
• Ask people to Recommend you, they will if they want to
• Like every single thing that’s posted
• Disappear for days/weeks at a time
• Over-blog (IMHO 25+ posts/day)
• Flood-blog (IMHO 15+ post/hour)
• Import feeds without good formatting
• Forget about your poor lil’ Tumblr
• Be mean!
For additional information visit the website at: http://porn-gifs.net
GMT, 2013-05-25 10:26 PM , Processed in 0.040528 second(s), 14 queries .
Powered by PrBlue.com X1.5, Release 20110627
© 2001-2012 , English by Sergei Milotov